BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Brittany L.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Light, Ivory, Fair more...
This is the best drug store concealer to cover under eye circles and dark spots. I have tried a lot of drugstore brands and this one does a better job by far. The only negative thing I would have to say is that if you have fair skin then it can be hard to find a light enough shade for brightening your under eye.
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
I give it three stars because it has good coverage but not FULL coverage. Someone like me who has horrible bags needs full coverage lol like it did hide some blemishes but not my problem area which is the bags under my eyes. So I think this product would be best for people who don’t have dark circles or atleast not trying to cover as much.
Rubi S.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Sand more...
It’s very affordable but it’s one of the best drugstore concealers I’ve ever used, mines is almost empty. But I remember the first time I saw the product it was on a YouTube makeup tutorial and I also that everyone was talking and how it good it was so I bought it and it did an amazing job on covering my dark circles.
Guwop R.
Review for: Medium more...
This comes after my shape tape love it so much most likely if you try it you'll get hooked this is so addictive this is the key to my heart its so much coverage and it make makes my skin look so perfect and I it make my me look so young and dollish. xoxo
Tori H.
Review for: Ivory more...
I really enjoy this concealer for more natural looks. It hides my dark circles and doesn't crease on me as long as I set it (I set my makeup with the Laura Mercier loose setting powder). My only complaint is the sponge applicator. It doesn't seem the most sanitary but if you're okay with that the formula is incredible.
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
I really love my Age Rewind concealer it is definitely a great drugstore concealer. It's along the lines of shape tape benefit concealer as far as not creasing and coverage goes.
Afroze R.
Best. Concealer. Ever. It hides my under eye circles and brightens at the same time. The formula is great. Amazing coverage but not so thick that it feels like too much product. Doesn’t crease under my eyes or settle into fine lines. The affordability of it just is an extra addition to the greatness of this concealer.
elizabeth a.
La Puente
this is like the tarte shape drugstore version. Full coverage and the packaging is very nice it is long lasting and it doesn’t look caked. I also love how it has a sponge so it is very easy to apply.
Helen Z.
Knoxville, TN
I love this concealers. It’s cheap and highlights so well! It’s very buildable and has a wide variety of ranges. I love the applicator sponge but it does seem to go pretty fast
Mckenzie H.
Amelia, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
Great concealer, comparable to high end concealers, easy to apply and blend with sponge application. Average packaging, overall a very impressive product. Worth your money, I deft recommend.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?