BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Lisa N.
I enjoy this product and it can be a bit rough but I do not mind it. It works well with the powders I have. I use it as an eyeshadow base, it holds up alright.
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
My holy grail! I use this daily. It brightens my dark under eyes and doesn’t feel too thick. I hate when my makeup feels caked on. This provides great coverage.
Veronica T.
I recently bought this product and I'm sold! I love it! I usually use mac light boost, but on daily use I rather use this and save my mac for special occasions.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this for my mom and she loves it so much. She says it works great at concealing wrinkles and dark circles. She has since went and bought her some more.
Azalea F.
Dallas, Tx
Okay I totally love this product and I would die if they stopped producing this item. It really does cover those dark circles. For 9 bucks it is very worth it.
Danielle B.
Taylors, SC
Review for: Brightener, Ivory, Fair more...
I like the colors in these. They blend out very nicely. They are not as pigmented as my tarte shape tape but they are also a lot cheaper. I like the applicator.
Gloria M.
El Paso, TX
I love this concealer, it is light weight and does not crease under my eyes. It is a light-medium coverage, but i do not have intense dark circles. Its perfect!
Luis L.
Orlando
This is a great concealer for a great price! It covers up most imperfections. I would recommend leaving it on for a few extra seconds to get even more coverage.
Alex G.
The coverage with this stuff is amazing! And the color is so on point but it feels heavy to me and it sort of sinks on on any lines you have after a few hours.
Morganne C.
Champaign
Took me a long time to find my shade, but once I did... OH MAN. I absolutely love it. The sponge applicator isn’t my favorite, but I really don’t mind too much.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?