BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Gloria M.
El Paso, TX
I love this concealer, it is light weight and does not crease under my eyes. It is a light-medium coverage, but i do not have intense dark circles. Its perfect!
Mylan P.
I really like this concealer for my under eyes. A little goes a long way so this tube lasts me forever. Easy to blend but it does settle in my fine lines a bit.
Alex G.
The coverage with this stuff is amazing! And the color is so on point but it feels heavy to me and it sort of sinks on on any lines you have after a few hours.
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
My holy grail! I use this daily. It brightens my dark under eyes and doesn’t feel too thick. I hate when my makeup feels caked on. This provides great coverage.
Daniela G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this concealer, its lightweight but it does the coverage. I used to have dark circles but since I've been using this product they've started to vanish :)
Kenya M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this concealer! I love how well it covers your dark circles. It makes your look come together but I do not like the sponge it soaks up all the concealer.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product. Even bought extras just because I love the way it works and blends into the skin. Does make you look younger by hiding dark circles and bags.
Ademia C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEE this has amazing coverage and it's so affordable and it doesn't crease and oh my I love love love this will always be my favorite concealer
Veronica T.
I recently bought this product and I'm sold! I love it! I usually use mac light boost, but on daily use I rather use this and save my mac for special occasions.
Danielle B.
Taylors, SC
Review for: Brightener, Ivory, Fair more...
I like the colors in these. They blend out very nicely. They are not as pigmented as my tarte shape tape but they are also a lot cheaper. I like the applicator.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?