BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Michelle S.
Columbus, OH
This does brighten under my eyes a bit, but doesn't do well at covering up my dark circles. I think the packaging is pretty neat though. I don't think I would repurchase though.
Kimberly  W.
Longview, WA
Saw this mega raved about on YouTube and had to try it myself ... LOVE IT! I use it for under my eyes as well as a spot concealer. I have never found a better concealer! EVER!!
Valerie M.
Port Carbon, PA
I use this in the "brightening" shade and I love it! It's tip is anti-microbial to keep it clean, I've purchased several of them! it's a staple In my beauty regimen! love this!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Review for: Medium more...
I recently purchased this in medium shade from ultra it did cover my eyes easy to use I like the way of using it but how do I blend it with my skin color or do I buy a conceal let instead I would not sure buy it again
maddy b.
I absolutely can not stand this product. I have tri it many times and every time it settles into fine lines and looks dry and cakey. I really wish I would like it but I don't.
Lacy W.
This is one of the best drugstore concealers for under your eyes. it creases a little but not bad. It's lasting power is pretty good but I wish it came in a larger color range.
Sabrina C.
Capitol Heights, MD
I liked this product when I first got it but it doesn't wear very well throughout the day. It creases, and the applicator dries out after a while. It is nicely pigmented though
Kira B.
Valrico, FL
Easy to use but a little unsanitary as you cannot clean it. but easy to get all the product out! works GREAT doesn't crease or travel down my cheeks, and is very moisturizing!
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
I use this product quite a bit. Its really easy to apply it under your eyes and blend it in. I usually have dark circles under my eyes and this product is great for hiding them.
Morgan M.
Austin, TX
This is the best concealer I've used so far. It has amazing coverage and also brightens up your eyes if you get a lighter shade. So overall it's a two in one amazing product :)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?