BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
emmy v.
Reading, PA
This product is good if you want to highlight, I do not really find it useful in concealing. I also do not like the applicator. I wish I could use my own sponge.
Michaella M.
Boston, MA
The concealer it's self is very nice. The problem is that the application process is not very sanitary. Mine also broke which is frustrating to use because it just makes a mess now.
Delmy M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This product is very good at concealing and covers up the dark circles very well, it does not crease and blends out easily when applying , and can last all day. I buy it all the time
brian c.
Yorktown, VA
Love this product. I heard about this from several youtube videos and I have fallen in love with how well it blends in and gives and amazing flawless finish and highlighting effect.
Lizzie R.
Zimmerman, MN
This is my all time favorite concealer and I think that I'm just going to keep repurchasing it! I pick this concealer over high end and it the only one that doesn't leave me greasey!
Geri S.
Saint Joseph, MI
Very full coverage. It's very light and easy to blend. It will not settle in fine lines unless you apply too much. It's my absolute favorite drugstore concealer!
I love this! People say it's really unhygienic because if the sponge but you. An just out it in your hand ant then use a brush.it has great coverage and I would really recommend it x
Brittany L.
Troy, MO
The illuminate shade is perfect if you have dark, DARK under eyes! I just wish it lasted longer, I feel like km instantly reapplying it. Can't live without this.
Katie N.
Clinton, MT
I use the neutralizer shade. I love it long-wearing, hides dark circles. I also use it as a highlight to lighten places like my nose, chin, etc. Would definitely recommend this!
Amanda f.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I bought this a few months ago to hide the dark circles under my eyesand I absolutely love it. It hides those circles well and blends in well with my foundation. It lasts forever!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?