BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Samantha D.
Union Grove
I really love this formula but it does not cover dark circles as much as tarte shape tape. Though it looks nice under the eye you can still see a hint of darkness under it.
It covers me well but after sometimes it gets cakey so u can add a thick layer of loose powder over it then let it set for sometime then remove then excess. Hope it helps.
K. W.
My friend introduced this to me and it is a great concealer. I used it anywhere on my face and it has always gone on easily and stayed easily. Very happy with this product.
Maddie B.
spartanburg
This is great and easy to use. I love how it has the puff to apply the product. Its long lasting and dosent crease. I found a color thats just right for me and i love it and would recommend it.
Yes it's a very good product covers your dark spots very well. It helped me so much that this makeup product is my favorite. I use it everyday now it's seriously amazing.
Shelly W.
coweta, OK
My new HOLY GRAIL concealer!!! I never thought I would stray from my Tarte shape tape but I LOVE this product it has quite possibly become my #1. I just recently found this gem and I'm so impressed! It's so easy to apply, and blot on. I was concerned at first because you have to twist it up quite a bit before it starts coming out from the applicator. I was also worried that the applicator would be wasting tons of product, but I don't think it really does. If I didn't have an applicator- I'd be using my own brushes and wasting the same or more of it than you do w the built in one here! But I love that I'm not wasting product with extra brushes, etc. I just dab it under the eyes, and at the corners of my nose. Then blend slightly with my ring finger for gentle blending. Nothing fancy needed. It's quick and easy, and makes your makeup really look flawless. It wears so light and it's got great coverage. It's also so convenient to be able to throw in a little makeup bag or purse if you're traveling and you don't have to pack a million products/brushes! I do set mine with a translucent powder and it seems to last all day when I wear it! I'm super impressed and I'll purchase again!
pao z.
California
This product is basic and has too much coverage, its price is accessible and it can be made dupe some more expensive high-end concealer such as tarte, I have never used tarte but I think that this product is that way. It is something that should not be missing in our makeup
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
I dont have much of a under eye problem but it works magic for my sister. It blends nice and she looks so alive after she puts it on and last a good time so no need to re apply
Nicole C.
Review for: Fair more...
HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! I am obsessed with this concealer!! It doesn't crease like my maybelline fit me does. This is so perfect at brightening up my under eyes and it can also be used on the highlighting regions to bring light to the face.
Sara B.
North Salt Lake, UT
LOVE this under eye concealer. The absolute best shade is "brightener" and it is smooth and flawless. A little bit goes a long way and its a great value for the money.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?