BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
ashley l.
Elgin, IL
This product it great. It does a really great job. I use it to cover up my dark circles, and being really young i didn't think id get this bad of dark circles, but sadly i do, and this product makes them vanish.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
My mom bought this and tried it and she didn't like it so she gave it to me. I tried it once and it caked up and looked horrible seconds after using it. Definitely wouldn't recommend.
isabella t.
I really like this concealer . It was one of my first ones and it is long lasting . It is easy to apply and blend . It is buildable and i would recommend to others . It is not pricey at all and it works very well
Kristine G.
La Jolla, CA
This is my favorite under eye concealer! I love the product, but I just don't like the applicator since I'd prefer a simple brush rather than the sponge-like top.
Hillari G.
Waukesha, WI
My favorite under eye concealer of all time! This stuff works like magic! I will never go back to my old concealer again. It's light yet still covers my terrible dark circles I don't even know how it's possible!
Jennifer C.
This is the only concealer I wear and I am absolutely in love with it. It does a great job in covering my dark circles! I run out so fast on it because I'm always using it! I would recommend anyone to try it out!
Lynn V.
One of my go to concealers. I love how lightweight it feels and easy to blend. But the downside is the colors run a but pink and my skin tone is more of a yellow.
Shelly T.
Modesto, CA
I really liked this foundation it works well for ageing . It come in the rite color for my skin type . I like that when I put it on it goes on smoothly and it looks like your not wearing anything . It looks natural
Amy G.
Olton, TX
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. I love how flawless it makes me look. I always set concealer with powder, and I do that with this one as well. It seems to last longer.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I love this concealer so much that I stock up. I even change colors for the Summer so I always match my skin tone. They are super easy to use and give great coverage. My makeup staple.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?