BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Lydia R.
Niles, IL
I chose the brightener shade and I'm so glad I did! It's amazing to use before my regular under eye concealer to brighten my eyes and remove the appearance of dark circles!
Suzi S.
Tina, MO
I have heard raving reviews about this concealer on youtube. I didn't find it to be that amazing. I am a person who needs a full coverage concealer, and this one is light to medium coverage. So it just didn't do the job for me.
Laura P.
Brooklyn, MD
I get a shade lighter than skin tone to use this under my eyes and to contour. works like a charm. I HATE getting the product out though, so annoying. You twist it, then it comes out, but you don't want too much product to come out.
Michelle E.
South River, NJ
So lightweight, covers beautifully, matches my skin tone perfectly, and inexpensive. Doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles. I don't like the sponge applicator though.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Fully Covers imperfections while adding a touch of radiance. Skin looks younger- looking instantly.. brighten skin by adding a touch of highlighter to the corner of the eye.
Erin M.
Cypress, CA
This is a creamy under eye concealer that goes on nice. I found it a little difficult to blend in, but perhaps that's just a coloring issue. Overall -- I like this a lot!
Clarisa F.
Tulare, CA
I use this concealer religiously and love it!Its so inexpensive and works just as good and better then some high end concealers.It does not crease and stays on all day!
Brianna A.
Tucson, AZ
I'm only 16 so why do i need this? haha who knows but I'm starting early! i usually use this by itself and just set it with a powder and I'm good to go! great investment!
Cara C.
I use this everyday as an under eye highlight. It is amazing and so simple to use. I use it for stage make up and everyday. Affordable and definitely will purchase again.
Kashae S.
Battleground, WA
This concealer is a girls best friend! it covers up anything that nature throws at you, whether its dark circles from late nights or a nasty case of acne, this concealer has got you covered ;)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?