BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Christianna M.
Rockville Centre, NY
I think that the Maybelline Dark Circle Treatment is great! I have re-purchased it many times and it just gets rid of those dark circles so well! For me in my oppinion i think that if you buy this product you will not regret it!!!
Daniela C.
Denver Co
It gave my coverage byt not full on my dark spots . I dont like how the applicator think it takes up too much product but does get most of the job done. Not a bad concealer
Laura P.
Brooklyn, MD
I get a shade lighter than skin tone to use this under my eyes and to contour. works like a charm. I HATE getting the product out though, so annoying. You twist it, then it comes out, but you don't want too much product to come out.
Maria P.
Review for: Fair more...
Best drugstore concealer that I've ever used. I use this everyday. Blends into skin easily. Wish it was a little more full coverage though to help my blue under eye circles, but overall great concealer.
Michelle E.
South River, NJ
So lightweight, covers beautifully, matches my skin tone perfectly, and inexpensive. Doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles. I don't like the sponge applicator though.
Kristin H.
Mooresville, IN
Wonderful product for the price. Super affordable and does a wonderful job at concealing my rosacea and any dark circles that are under my eyes without breaking the bank.
Kristina C.
Smithtown, NY
I use this product because I have horrible dark under eye circles. This really hides them! I use this and a setting powder in the morning and I'm good for the whole day :)
Liliana P.
This was the first concealer I have tried and I absolutely love it! it covers just enough of my spots and dark circles and doesnt crease and isnt too heavy. it goes nicely with any foundationa and the best part is that it is super affordable for anyones budget. LOVE IT
Erin M.
Cypress, CA
This is a creamy under eye concealer that goes on nice. I found it a little difficult to blend in, but perhaps that's just a coloring issue. Overall -- I like this a lot!
Anjelica G.
Griffith, IN
I love this product! It covers the dark circles under my eyes and makes my eye area look instantly better. It also works well at covering the dark spots on my face.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?