BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Brianna M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
The applicator provides no mess while easy to use. It save a lot of product while still allows you to use as much product as you want. Great coverage for a cheap price.
Gabby G.
This is my holy grail concealer, it's full coverage, sits beautifully on the skin and doesn't really crease on me! It's amazing quality especially for the low price!!
Arasally M.
O what will I do with out this product?!?!?! It slides on does not crease or cake and most importantly if covers what I need it to cover. Love love this concealer!!!
Dominique C.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Fair more...
I love love love this concealer it covers nicely and it never creases which I absolutely adore!!! I recommend this product to all my friends and will continue to do so!❤❤❤
Berenice O.
Fabens, TX
Just like the Maybelline fit me concealer, I also love this concealer to highlight wherever I want to. it is pricey but very worth it because it covers just anything.
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
I have a bad sleeping schedule so I have really bad eye bags but this
product helps cover it up. It's really light on your skin and it blends
My favorite thing to use when contouring!!! I cannot live without this stuff(:
easily so it looks natural on your face. I recommend giving this a try.
Hailey P.
I thought this product was greasy feeling under my eyes. As soon as my powder went on I noticed it would all bunch up and create creases under my eyes that I was having to smooth out all day.
Jenna T.
Review for: Medium more...
This stuff is amazing. It is cheap and affordable but works so well. It is easy to use and is just a perfect product overall. It is better the some of the expensive concealed that I have used.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
love this concealer!! it is amazing and has great coverage. blends out easily and very affordable. highly recommend to anyone in need of a great and cheap concealer.
Andrea P.
Funchal, Madeira
This is a pretty good concealer good coverage and it last a decent amount do time if you set it right. The only thing I didn't like was that I does not last for s long time
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?