BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Dana T.
Hebron, KY
I first bought this product on a whim looking for a brightening concealer. I soon found out that this was a product that I simply could not live without. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Lauren H.
Please don't stop making this product! I have battled dark circles my whole life and have never found a product like this! Absolutely NO creasing! I used to wear powder to set concealer to not crease
Makayla S.
This is now the only concealer I use it's so good and I can't do any makeup look with out. It last a long time and it doesn't feel heavy on skin like a lot of concealer i have used.
Nancy N.
One of my favorite under eye circle concealer, so easy to use because of the sponge applicator don't need an extra tool to put the concealer, comes in i think 4 shades and it makes under eye brighter.
Aide F.
I bought this simply beacuse all the youtubers were raving about it. I'm not entirely sure its all that great. I find it too thick and cakey looking. I will not repurchase.
keiry m.
houston
i use to highlight my face! and honestly i wouldn't replace it at all! i love it so much i run out of it all the time.. such a good concealer and it's a drugstore product.. people really sleep on it!
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
It was OK. I found that I was wasting way to much with the sponge, it seems to be rather large and seemed to soak up to much compared to using my own sponge. It did work but not as well as I hoped
Veronica L.
San Diego, CA
This works really well on me! I love this product, the concealer works perfect for me, I own the fair shade. This concealer is the best drug store concealer I have used.
Clarissa L.
This concealer blends perfectly with my skin and it cover everything really well. The only bad thing is when having blemishes... the only way to get rid of the redness is by applying more than once.
Elaine Y.
Seattle, WA
This is great for all blemishes! I just swipe some on, pat it down, and it conceals very well! They have shades for Asian skin tones, which is great, but the only problem was that it was about $10.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?