BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Estrella H.
Lakeside, CA
Good coverage but it kept sliding on my face. This as my very first concealer and I had very high hopes for it since it has been raved on social media, especially YouTube..😬🙃
Shyla T.
Johns Creek, GA
One of the best concealers out there! It has a great consistency and blends well with my skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a drugstore concealer.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
For being a drugstore concealer it is really good its easy to blend applies perfectly and it does not cake up this is even better than some high end comcealers i recommend this to anyone on a budget its amazing
Jennie H.
COLCHESTER
I use both the fair and radiant shades to highlight/conceal under my eyes. Perfect for lighter skin tones. I don't know if I trust the anti-microbial sponge--I still wash it every now and again--but it is easy to use and applies smoothly!
Haley M.
Columbia, KY
I'm sure everyone has heard of this product because it is incredible! Just heaven-sent! It is an amazing concealer for dark circles and just covering any blemishes! They have a good amount of skin tones, but they could have a lighter shade for paler skin. And that's the only complaint! Other than that, it is for sure my up most favorite concealer of all time!
Joanne L.
Staten Island, NY
I have a love hate relationship with this product.
It is a concealer for other parts of my face, it hides my redness but it does nothing for my dark circles. If anything it makes my eyes look more tired.
Caitlin S.
Provo, UT
So far, this is my favorite concealer that I've tried, and I love that I can find it for cheap at any drugstore! It is very light, so it doesn't crease and doesn't get cakey. The coverage is also light, so it's best to apply a few layers
Andrea A.
Orchard Park, NY
I love this under eye concealer. I got it in the brightener shade, and I was worried it might be too light for my tan skin. It's not!! I can't believe the difference it makes--my eyes look bigger, brighter, and I look so much more awake!
Kayla A.
This is my favorite drug store concealer! I was able to find the perfect shade for my skin which I often struggle with. It doesn't crease too bad and I use it as my highlighter! 100% worth the buy!
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
Its a decent concealer from the drugstore, I have bad under eye circles and this does a great job making them lighter but not really full coverage to cover them up like Id like.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?