BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Jaycee D.
Las Vegas, NV
So great! Started using this as a recommendation by Tati and I love it. It doesn't crease, stays all day, and it really helps with my dark circles. I only wish the packaging was different. I feel like the sponge-like tip is pretty unsanitary.
Ashley M.
I do like this product, however I work long 12 hour shifts and it does not stay on as long as I need it too. I find myself having to apply more or applying other powder coverage to get me through the shift.
Rickyla J.
Review for: Medium more...
I liked it...It kinda did get rid of my under eye circles and my dark spot and other things I needed to hide or conceal it is easy to apply and it have really nice packaging to me
Autumn h.
Oldsmar, FL
So easy to apply and works great!! However, it does break quite easily! I have at least two in my house with plenty of product left, but the spongy top fell off.
Lauren H.
La Plata, MD
A great drugstore highlight. has a cool and unique sponge applicator. be sure to use a good moisturizer before use because it can tend to cling to dry spots and be splotchy. otherwise a very good product!!
Ginna V.
This is my favorite concealer ever! I choose it over my high end concealers all the time. It does not crease it all and it's perfect for highlighting. I love this product so much.
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
I love love love this !!! Definitely helps cover up my dark circles and give me a bright under eye. Definitely recommend this baby .. one of my favorite products
Rizlane R.
Falls Church, VA
I love this product. I use it everyday. It cancels the dark color under my eyes. I like the soft applicator. It glides well under the eyes. I use a beauty blender to blend this out. I highly recommend this.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This is the only concealer, between high-end and low-end, that I continuously come back to over and over again. I love this stuff. It helps to hide my dark circles, but doesn't accentuate my fine lines. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Texas City, TX
I love this product! It covers my dark circles under my eyes very well. I've also noticed since I've been using it my eye liner doesn't run like it use too at the end of the day.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?