BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Kristina V.
Mundelein , IL
Good product depending on what your skin type is. sets to be almost powder like, nice but not for me! looks beautiful on my sister although it doesn't work for me.
Tara O.
Denton, TX
This goes on like velvet it doesn't even feel cakey or heavy on my face. I love it! I like that it is in a stick/tube form and is easy to throw in my purse or makeup back and i can wear it by itself or build it with other items in my makeup routine.
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
This is literally the best dark circle cover up I've ever used. It doesn't take much and it works like a dream! I use it every day. Color matches me perfectly too!
Cassidy M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This concealer works very well and doesn't look cakey on the skin. It does an amazing job of brightening your under eye area and looks extra flawless after baking!
Gina S.
Odessa, WA
I have uneven skin tone and acne spots and discoloration and I use this product all the time to hide my flaws. Works great for me. I am glad I found this product.
Karla H.
Soooo gooood!!!!! este corrector es uno de mis favoritos de la temporada, realmente cubre muy bien mis ojeras, facilita la aplicacion y no quedan marcas. muy buena
Nyah B.
Wayne, MI
This product is okay for certain skin type. If you purchase the product it has to be the right color or it will look uneven. It was a bit pricey for the small container. It last a long time if you use not as often.
Janice G.
This definitely covered up the circles under my eyes, but at least for me, this product had a tendency to look cakey, which was kind of gross. If you don't mind that downside, it's pretty effective as a drugstore product at covering under eye circles.
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
No e gusto tanto me parece un poco complicado de usar u que se ensucia muy rápido , al final tú quieres sacarle todo el producto y no puedes porque es muy incómodo
Sandie L.
Franklin, IN
This does work better than any other under eye concealer I've used, but it doesn't totally cover my under eye circles. I have seriously dark circles though, so those of you who don't have really dark under eye circles should really give this a try.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?