BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Ally M.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite concealers! My favorite thing about it is it is drugstore! It is super dewy so it does feel a bit heavy at first but it provides full coverage!
Samantha D.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this every single day as an undereye concealer. It helps brighten under the eyes and has the best results when used with a sponge. It is extremely creamy but when set it doesnt cause problems with my oily skin.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth
This is a great under eye concealer. Neutralizer is the perfect yellow toned shade for dark circles. Applying it with a beauty blender achieves a flawless finish that won't crease!
Tiffany J.
I bought this and was kind of skeptical. I don't have intense under-eye circles, but still doubted it would cover, but it actually does. I'd suggest this to anyone with middle-of-the-road under-eye circles. I can't vouch for people with intense ones.
Nyah B.
Wayne, MI
This product is okay for certain skin type. If you purchase the product it has to be the right color or it will look uneven. It was a bit pricey for the small container. It last a long time if you use not as often.
Tamara T.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Neutralizer more...
When nothing else is reachable these are amazing. I’m creeping closer and closer to maturing age and I have not been let down by these concealers/neutralizers yet.
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
Many people rave about this concealer but to be honest, I definitely don't think it is one of the best out there. It does okay, but it's very thin and therefore doesn't cover your dark circles as much as it should.
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
No e gusto tanto me parece un poco complicado de usar u que se ensucia muy rápido , al final tú quieres sacarle todo el producto y no puedes porque es muy incómodo
Ashley H.
Cary, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I am obsessed with this stuff. I usually use Tarte's shape tape, but when I don't feel like spending a ton of money, this works just as well. I would recommend to anyone!
jackie a.
Celina, TX
OMG!! I just bought one of these a few days ago and it is perfect for my skin type. I love this product! It really covered up all the dark areas and acne(ish) areas that my cover up didn't really cover! Go buy it!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?