BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Carla m.
I cannot say enough good things about this product!!!!! It covers my dark circles so well and it doesn't feel heavy at all!! The price is also just unbelievable for this AWESOME PRICE! Def go out and buy it!
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I really enjoy this and the coverage it provides. The only thing I feel is that it dries a little dry. You know most concealer are a little moist. This isn't it is more dry.so after I apply I have to put another concealer a little dab of it do it isn't so dry.
Ashley J.
Spencer, WI
My current go to under eye concealer! I love the different options as far as color goes they offer highlighters and normal concealer colors. It's pretty light weight so I see minimal creasing but yet still does a great job covering. Very nicely priced also
Mary E.
I am so in love with this. I can't image using anything else. I never thought I would feel this way, but I do. I have used 2 of these and NEED another. is covers so much. works great with foundation and on its own with some setting powder(for a lighter look).
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Very natural looking. It doesn't cake up throughout the day like most under eye concealers. I even used it as a concealer everywhere on my face because of the quality.
Lauren H.
I'm 20 years old but i have very dark circles under my eyes. This product really helps with that and keeps my skin looking young. Just be careful not to use too much.
Alejandra R.
Pretty good concealer, it's blendable and buildable. However, I wish it were more full coverage for blemishes but either way it's an overall great drugstore product.
Kc W.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't use much makeup but this is in my set no matter what. It worked remarkably for being only a drugstore makeup product. I'll probably always use this because it's a consistent thing
Jackie B.
Palmdale , Ca
My favorite concealer of all time. It's pricey for drug store but the applicator can change. The way it covers up is like no other. No caking or anything. A must buy.
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
This is the best drug store concealer there is. Very little creasing if put on lightly and patted in with your finger. I have both my mom and sister using it now.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?