BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Jackie B.
Palmdale , Ca
My favorite concealer of all time. It's pricey for drug store but the applicator can change. The way it covers up is like no other. No caking or anything. A must buy.
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
My holy grail concealer for my under eyes. It's nice and light weight, blends well, lasts all day, doesn't settle into any fine lines. Have and will continue to repurchase.
Mary E.
I am so in love with this. I can't image using anything else. I never thought I would feel this way, but I do. I have used 2 of these and NEED another. is covers so much. works great with foundation and on its own with some setting powder(for a lighter look).
Gabi J.
Honesdale, PA
A really great, lightweight concealer!! It goes on smooth and blends easily. The sponge is a cool and unique aspect. Definitely recommend it for a cheaper alternative to other concealers.
Lauren H.
I'm 20 years old but i have very dark circles under my eyes. This product really helps with that and keeps my skin looking young. Just be careful not to use too much.
Maria P.
I really really really love this product
I don't know if the applicator is necessary
I feel like it's just a fur ball with germs
But the product itself is wonderful!
Alejandra R.
Pretty good concealer, it's blendable and buildable. However, I wish it were more full coverage for blemishes but either way it's an overall great drugstore product.
Jessica D.
Huntsville, AL
What I love is that it doesn't settle into lines. it disguises subtle dark circles without settling into lines. A little goes a long way. I use this along with my F.I.T. stick foundation.
Miranda A.
Fell in love with this the first time I used it. It concealed my dark under eye circles and covers my blemishes with out being cakey or thick. It also does not crease!
Michelle C.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE IT! I never expected it to be so amazing, u would see youtubers use it but always doubted of buying it, once I bought it i tried it on and it was literally my favorite. Still is.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?