BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Hailey C.
Indianapolis
I love this product! I love the formula, the coverage, the blending process, everything! It looks flawless on the skin and even without setting powder, it doesn't crease for me.
Alyssa G.
Sacramento , CA
Hands down one of my top two drugstore concealers out there. Many people don't like the sponge tip applicator, but I don't mind it. This works wonders for those with dark circles!
Jenny L.
Chicago , IL
Lifesaver! This product was something i would use on the daily. I would apply this under my makeup as a base concealer for my dark circles! It does crease a bit but just make sure you blend it extra well!
sierra m.
Bellevue, MI
the formula is very smooth but it is hard to blend. once blended though it looks very nice and stays on all day. i would recommend this for people with oily or combination skin.
Claire R.
Tacoma
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is creamy and blends very easily! The only hard part is finding your shade. I use this on days where I was the go quick because the sponge on the applicator works well for blending. You can use your fingers to finish the last little bit. I would recommend getting a shade lighter than you think, just to be safe.
Lizzie C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I just bought this concealer because I have seen so many people posting about it on social media. I’ve been wanting to try the tarte shape tape as well but thought I would try the *cheaper* drugstore brand first. This product is amazing! It goes on so smooth and blends easily leaving the perfect finish. It really helps bring together my whole makeup look!
Si-Si L.
I have a love and hate relationship with this product. It is a heavy coverage concealer, but it is very drying underneath the eyes. The product makes your wrinkles look more visible than how they really are. The coverage is amazing for covering dark circles and the price is well worth it in my opinion because it lasts a while.
Sophia P.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Ivory more...
I find that this concealer is somewhat strange and doesn’t work like I’d like a concealer to. It’s not bad, but I am not fan. I don’t see much coverage and it can tend to look cakey on skin. Maybe it’s just my skin because I remember it being popular and well liked a few years, but I just don’t think it is the best concealer.
carly h.
lampasas
this is a good quality concealer for the price. long lasting, good color range for a drugstore line, and super creamy and not drying. i highly recommend if you’re looking for a great cheap concealer!!!!!
Timothy S.
San Jose
Review for: Golden more...
I love this product! I first bought this product when I first started doing make up and I fell in love with it ever since. I wore this under my eyes for a dance performance (7 hours) and it did not crease and stayed looking so good and fresh. I love it and I highly recommend since it is a drug store brand and super affordable.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?