BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Michele H.
Irving, TX
Decent coverage on really dark circles. It did settle into the fine lines when I used it and dried out a little. My daughter (teenager) did not have this issue when she borrowed it.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
Wonderful creamy under eye concealer! This is great for all ages. I was a little worried about the sponge applicator but it is very soft and is perfect for applying the product!

AMAZING!
Danielle K.
Greeneville, TN
I really like this product! Great application..you can pat it in with the sponge or use your finger after you've dotted it on. My favorite shade is the brightner...it's light with pinkish undertones. It does a great job at brightening your whole eye area.
stefanie p.
Taunton, MA
Age rewind has great long lasting coverage with out that heavy makeup feeling. I switched to this product a while ago and haven't looked back. Maybelline always has great foundations!
Emily V.
San Diego, CA
I use this as concealer and i love it so much ive tried high end products but this works so great and the price is so much more reasonable ive already re purchased
Adelle P.
San Diego, CA
I've tried so many concealers but hadn't found one that really worked for me. This COMPLETELY covers my dark circles and brightens my under eye area. I'm in love!
katie B.
LANSING
Review for: Fair more...
After seeing everybody rant and Rave about this I tried it out, and I'm sad to say I was disappointed. I did not like the applicator, and it personally didn't give me any coverage
Emily M.
Waterford, WI
I saw these being raved about on YouTube so I decided to try on for myself. Totally worth the hype! It conceals under eyes like a dream! It is also much less expensive than my MAC one! All I recommend doing is blending very quickly with the ring finger.
vanessa r.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really like this product because it is easy to apply, however I dislike the top because I feel like the applicator is very dirty. But I normally dab the product on with my finger and blend it with a beauty blender.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Sadly I have those cursed ugly dark under eye circles. It's been difficult to find a product that brightens and conceals until I found this! Lasts all day! Must buy!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?