BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Michelle E.
Roach, MO - Missouri
This has quickly become my holy grail concealer. It is worth the hype. I will purchase a back up and never want to be without it. I do seem to go through it quicker than with others, but I am willing to deal with that.
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
I have terrible dark circles and this does an amazing job of covering them. It's a nice lightweight brightener/concealer. And you can't beat the price for the quality.
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
This product is so versatile. Someone can use this as foundation if it's diluted with a little bit of moisturizer. I like to use this just on my chin, forehead and a triangle under much eyes.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
I like this concealer but the product didn't start to impress me until it got to the bottom and the constitency became better. Does a good job covering my dark circles
Asheley G.
Blairs, VA
I use the brightener under my eyes and then use a heavier cream concealer. The peachy tone cancels out the dark nicely, but doesn't give the full coverage I would need.
Gre M.
It's very creamy, it blends well and the neutralizer shade looks very good and natural, the packaging is good but its not the best, Other than that is one of the best drugstore concealers!
Laura H.
Draper, UT
This is one of my favorite concealer from Maybelline it works really good to erase dark circles and also to highlight your nose :) I love it and I used everyday after I apply my foundation..
Tai H.
Peoria, AZ
I usually reach for this on an every day basis when I don't have time to fuss with my makeup. I do wish it gave a little more coverage but for the price, it's pretty good.
Andrea I.
Anchorage, AK
This Product gets rid of all darkness under my eyes... I also use the neutralizer oh my gosh they're both amazing!! Best concealer that I've tried and I've tried tones
Jordan M.
Midway, TN
Love this concealer. I use this when I don't have my tarte shape tape. This concealer really covers your dark circles and makes you look more awake. Really comes in handy during them school days and them late nights at work.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?