BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Randi O.
Greensboro NC, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Review for: Brightener more...
I've bought this a couple of times. It does not last very long, but I really like the applicator. I've heard some reviews say that it's unsanitary but I like it and think it's convenient. It's a very thin formula that I like more to highlight my undereyes than to cover dark circles. Overall, I would recommend this but prefer something more heavy duty.
Maga V.
Hauppauge, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
I love it a really really good product it is easy to Apply it looks good I recommended at first I wasn’t sure to buy it but no I would buy it again. The packaging it’s good it is easy I apply❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜.
Toby-Jeanne A.
Miles City, MT
An oldie but a goodie. This was a product I used in high school and used to love. It doesn't come in a color light enough for me- but the formula is decent and sets fairly well.
Autumn H.
Coppell
This stuff if an awesome drug store concealer. If you're on a budget but still want a good quality concealer, This is the one to get. Great coverage, blendable and good formula.
Hailey C.
Indianapolis
I love this product! I love the formula, the coverage, the blending process, everything! It looks flawless on the skin and even without setting powder, it doesn't crease for me.
Harmony R.
Graham, WA
Yes! Love! Using right now. I apply with my ring finger before foundation. I have found for my skin this works best. A little goes a long way! However I dislike the application sponge tip. No worries - I tore it off and twisted the product into a small jar!
Helena L.
Whiting, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
This product is really great it’s super affordable found almost anywhere and gives a great coverage! It’s easy to apply and bIend out with beauty blender or brush! I would definitely recommend to others for an easy and cheap concealer. All you have to do is twist the bottom for more product which comes out the top on the soft padded sponge
Jenny L.
Chicago , IL
Lifesaver! This product was something i would use on the daily. I would apply this under my makeup as a base concealer for my dark circles! It does crease a bit but just make sure you blend it extra well!
Catherine K.
Hermiston, OR
My favorite lightweight concealer from the drugstore. But, if you’re looking for extreme coverage this isn’t for you. It’s very sheer but it’s perfect for those hot summer days!
Reem O.
Garfield, NJ
Review for: Ivory more...
Saw this a lot especially on YouTube and was always a dupe to the high end. Didn't do anything for me, my dark circles still showed. Maybe I will try again and focus on it more.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?