BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Carla m.
I cannot say enough good things about this product!!!!! It covers my dark circles so well and it doesn't feel heavy at all!! The price is also just unbelievable for this AWESOME PRICE! Def go out and buy it!
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I really enjoy this and the coverage it provides. The only thing I feel is that it dries a little dry. You know most concealer are a little moist. This isn't it is more dry.so after I apply I have to put another concealer a little dab of it do it isn't so dry.
stephanie a.
Lockport, NY
Amazing cover , best for bloche spots. I would suggest to use a concealer with this product! But other then that good bang for your buck! Also lasted over a month
Vanessa V.
I had really high hopes for this concealer. It does make my dark circles a little lighter but you can still see them. It also leaves a grey cast at the end of the day.
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
This is the best drug store concealer there is. Very little creasing if put on lightly and patted in with your finger. I have both my mom and sister using it now.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I love this product because it actually works! It is also great because of the tip. You don't need a brush! The tip makes it easy to apply and it covers the circles!
Mary E.
I am so in love with this. I can't image using anything else. I never thought I would feel this way, but I do. I have used 2 of these and NEED another. is covers so much. works great with foundation and on its own with some setting powder(for a lighter look).
Latrish C.
Sacramento, CA
In my opinion, this product did not cover any dark spots. Instead it acted more like a highlighter which brought more attention to the dark spot I was trying to hide.
Rebecca C.
These are the best drugstore concealers ever! Full coverage, great color selection including neutralizers, and the little sponge tip is great for on the go touch-ups.
Sydney C.
Glassboro
Great for hiding under eye circles and also if your a girl who doesn't have enough time to apply eye shadow in the morning and has those purple veins on your lid it great for hiding those too. Unfortunately they don't last long if you use them on a daily basis
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?