BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Jennifer M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love love love this concealer. Its been by far the best one I have used. Does not crease up what so ever. Blends out very nice. One of my must have products that I need.
sara c.
13795 E 4th circle #12-207 Aurora CO
I just bought this product it's nice and it does cover the only thing is within time it does fade away but am sure if you set your face with powder it won't move to much
Stephanie A.
Orlando, FL
I always use this concealer for my under eyes! I find that it does not crease and is a dupe for macs pro long wear concealer! I love this stuff and love the applicator!
Laken L.
Lumberton , NC
This is one of the most amazing concealers ever used and I have used many....way to go Maybelline! It cover my under eye areas awesome and reduce my visible fine lines.
Cherise R.
Fort Worth, TX
I really liked it, it is nice because it wasn't too pricey. The nice thing about this product is that it doesn't get clogged up, it goes on very smooth and covers good:)
Logan M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Fair more...
i love this concealer for days i'm not going for super full coverage. works really well in my medium coverage foundations and sets really nicely and doesn't crease on me.
Jossely M.
Ultimate best cover for your bags. I always use it, always buy it because it just magic under my eyes. I'm always receiving compliments from everyone, and I recommend them this specific product.
Alice A.
Raleigh, NC
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Treatment Concealer, Fair/Light is my go-to concealer. Does the job by evening out dark circles and other imperfections. Definitely a good value.
Shelby L.
Falcon, KY
This is one of the best products I've used! Blends well, easy to apply, and lasts all day. It's such a #steal from the drugstore. It really does cover dark circles too!
Caitlyn L.
Columbia, MO
Works amazing! Doesn't crease , lasts all day and amazing coverage. I have terrible dark circles and it's the only concealer I've found to cover them that's not expensive
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?