BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Carolyn H.
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers, its very light weight but has impressive coverage. I get it a shade lighter, it has an amazing highlighting effect that really brightens the face.
Liz O.
Fort Worth , TX
My friend gave me this because it was a shade lighter than what she normally wears. This goes on smoothly and covers dark circles nicely. Good price! Definitely a must try!
Samantha H.
Escanaba, MI
I just recently bought this stuff and I'M IN LOVE! It gives just the right amount of coverage and if set with a powder it doesn't crease! I also really like that its not a doe foot want applicator.
Veil F.
Angleton, TX
I love the product because it had a nice formula and it blends well with my skin. My only problem is the packaging. The first time I bought it, it broke the minute I twist the product to come out.
Leslie G.
I love it so much. It has great coverage. It conceals very well. I use the medium shade for everyday use. I use the neutralizer shade for special occasions because not only does it conceal my under eyes but it brightens them very well. I love this concealer sooo much.
Megan K.
Ayer, MA
I really do love this item!
I use it as concealer under my eyes and it just brightens my face as a whole.
sometimes, if I am in a jam I will use this on blemishes too and it works well!

Great!
Nadine M.
Portland, OR
This has a good coverage over all and you can't bit the price ... I've used high end produces but this one is one product I always come back to, the coverage is very good and I also love the brightness I get from this product...
Valerie G.
Vallejo, CA
This product has not only covered my under eye dark circles but is light weight for full coverage. Love the sanitized sponge because it makes it feel real smooth underneath eyes and very blendable.
Anna N.
VISALIA, CA
I love this concealer it covers my dark circles very well and I mean I have very dark circles it has very good coverage they do have a few shades but they work miracles
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
I use this under my eyes and as a makeshift concealer when needed. Works well for me. Often, I'll have to smooth out the edges, but otherwise seems to brighten my eyes.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?