BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Amy H.
I have the tendency of having dark circles. This product works great, although when the blue shows up in the darkness, I do use a darker shade of the same amazing product!!
Veil F.
Angleton, TX
I love the product because it had a nice formula and it blends well with my skin. My only problem is the packaging. The first time I bought it, it broke the minute I twist the product to come out.
Guadalupe Z.
I have bought this two times already and I love it. It gives me the right coverage and it blend really well. It cover the little imperfections that I have and my black circles
Carolyn H.
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers, its very light weight but has impressive coverage. I get it a shade lighter, it has an amazing highlighting effect that really brightens the face.
Katie V.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite drugstore concealer. I really would compare this to the NARS creamy concealer (and half the price). It really is amazing and I love the ease of the applicator!!
Skye G.
Cottondale, AL
This product really does help with hiding fine lines and swelling. My eyes tend to dwell and become very sensitive to products and I basically can't go without this product. I hope the anti aging properties are true because I use it everyday. It brightens and conceals.
amy t.
Ethridge, TN
okay so i got this recently and i think its okay but its not my favorite at the moment, i did like that it was affortable  and that you can find it almost everywhere.
Natasha S.
Oceanside, CA
The bottle with the sponge on top made it effortless. It works great! i love it and will absolutely buy it again. I love that there are several shades to choose from. Perfect when you're in a hurry!
Zuleika S.
Cleveland, OH
If you have real dry skin use a moisturizing primer because it looks horrible if you do not. My skin is very dry and I don't like how it looks on me, might try with primer
Nicole M.
Lockport, IL
I use this concealer everyday and it's my life! I am obsessed with it. It gets rid of my dark circles instantly. It's not cakey and doesn't crease under my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?