BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Misato S.
This is a great concealer that doesn't cake up under your eyes. Easy application. The consistency is a little slippery though. And the packaging is not the best. Mine broke after a while so it became difficult to get out the product. (i wasn't being rough with it or anything)
Falicia H.
MADISON, WI
As someone who doesn't wear foundation, I rely heavily on under eye concealer. This is my favorite by far. Between the sponge applicator tip and the brightening coverage, it has everything I need. Blends beautifully and stays all day.
Jennifer  D.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I have used this concealer for a while now and I have a love hate relationship with it. It covers ok at first but then creases and gets dry. I don't think I'd buy it again.
Kristen S.
Eastlake, OH
This product is okay.. But for the price I feel like I should have gotten more results.. I have heavy dark circles and this was just okay.. Higher priced drug store product.
Crystal M.
Pleasanton, TX
I love every thing about this concealer but the creasing :( other than that it hides my dark circles and the coverage is great. It's the best one I have so far. Add setting power for the best results
Lauren B.
Arlington , VA
Just got this product today and I am already hooked!!! Amazing coverage and does exactly what it says. Not to mention it gives a completely flawless finish- not cake-y at all!
Lindsay T.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this on my under eye circles and it works great! The applicator makes it very easy to use although it does waste a bit of product. The price is reasonable especially for the results it gives. I would definitely buy this again!
Anna Brooke B.
Review for: Neutralizer, Brightener more...
I really like this product because it is affordable and it is very compact. However I'm not a fan of the sponge tip applicator just because it is easy to spread bacteria and you can't really clean it.
Jocelyn S.
N Little Rock, AR
I was using another type of concealer before this and half way through the day it would be gone. With this my dark circle stay concealed and I feel good about myself all day !
Suzy M.
I love this concealer a lot. I use this everyday and it works really well to cover dark circles. it comes with a little sponge thing at the tip so you can blend easily. I recommend this to everyone.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?