BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Zuleika S.
Cleveland, OH
If you have real dry skin use a moisturizing primer because it looks horrible if you do not. My skin is very dry and I don't like how it looks on me, might try with primer
christine c.
National City, CA
I have purchased this product in creamy ivory and found it too be too creamy and light for a concealer. But then purchased one more in of a yellow tone and immediately fell in love the texture was more easy to blend and very pigmented. Also good for highlighting the face.
Katie V.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite drugstore concealer. I really would compare this to the NARS creamy concealer (and half the price). It really is amazing and I love the ease of the applicator!!
Kelsie T.
Fort Bragg, NC
This in the brightner works great at concealing under eye circles and dark spots. it is a very light weight concealer and does not settle into any fine lines, not a huge fan f the regular concealer colors but overall i think it is a great product and i would recommend it
Megan K.
Ayer, MA
I really do love this item!
I use it as concealer under my eyes and it just brightens my face as a whole.
sometimes, if I am in a jam I will use this on blemishes too and it works well!

Great!
Kaitlyn a.
Goldsboro, NC
I liked it but not the sponge it came with! Use a beauty blender and your good to go!!(: if your looking for a easy quick cover up this is the right concealer for you!!!(:
Samantha H.
Escanaba, MI
I just recently bought this stuff and I'M IN LOVE! It gives just the right amount of coverage and if set with a powder it doesn't crease! I also really like that its not a doe foot want applicator.
Nadine M.
Portland, OR
This has a good coverage over all and you can't bit the price ... I've used high end produces but this one is one product I always come back to, the coverage is very good and I also love the brightness I get from this product...
Veil F.
Angleton, TX
I love the product because it had a nice formula and it blends well with my skin. My only problem is the packaging. The first time I bought it, it broke the minute I twist the product to come out.
Jennifer C.
I like it. Good coverage. Though I don't have horrible dark circles. But it's easy to use and hide what I need to hide. And it's not too expensive. I use shade medium.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?