BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Medium more...
So easy to use and covers up those little annoying lines we all eventually get when we laugh or squint. I believe it's just as effective on blemishes as it is under eyes.
lauryn r.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff it works amazing , a bit pricey for a concealer but it works amazing . Love the sponge tip applicator as well . I find it easier to apply the product .
Bev S.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this stuff. Its amazing how different you look with it on under your makeup. Will not use makeup without it. I love using it. Best thing since makeup was invented
Rebecca K.
Hammonton, NJ
This product is very middle of the road. It has a unique applicator that I like and does a pretty good job concealing. However, I wouldn't say it's the best under eye concealer. There are definitely better products out there.
stephanie d.
balch springs, TX
This is a MUST HAVE . ive purchased this same item for years now and it does a great job at hiding my terrible bags ! i so recommend anyone to buy this amazing product !
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
I use this under my eyes and as a makeshift concealer when needed. Works well for me. Often, I'll have to smooth out the edges, but otherwise seems to brighten my eyes.
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
Such an amazing concealer I use it in my under eye area to highlight to cover up imperfections just about anything. It's easy to blend and a little goes a long way.
Marielle
Barnegat, NJ
I use this product for dark circles underneath my eyes. It works great. I really do like this product for covering little pimples etc. This product is a bit pricey I believe its almost ten dollars, but it is worth it. I recommend this product to cover up dark circles.
Kristina I.
very thick product and I felt it accentuated my dark circles rather than covered them though if worn UNDER a good coat of foundation it gives you a nice brightness
Anastasia C.
Carson City, NV
I really do love this! Easy to use and it helps to an extent. I have VERY dark circles and it does a pretty good job, but I wouldn't just use it by its self. Overall I will purchase this again!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?