BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Marena W.
Milton, FL
I have really enjoyed this product. I bought it about 6 months ago to cover up blemishes and it works really well. You don't need to use a lot either. I still have about half of the tube left in mine. The only con I would say is that it doesn't come in a wide variety of shades.
Suzy M.
I love this concealer a lot. I use this everyday and it works really well to cover dark circles. it comes with a little sponge thing at the tip so you can blend easily. I recommend this to everyone.
Kara G.
Grayson, GA
This product is absolutely wonderful! I love how it can completely brighten up my entire face. It's perfect for the morning when I'm so tired, but don't want to look tired at work. Absolutely love it!
M G.
Everyone always raves about this product and I have to say its because it works really well. I've had mine for a while now and I've never been let down. I use it to highlight and it blends wonderfully
Anna Brooke B.
Review for: Neutralizer, Brightener more...
I really like this product because it is affordable and it is very compact. However I'm not a fan of the sponge tip applicator just because it is easy to spread bacteria and you can't really clean it.
Crystal M.
Pleasanton, TX
I love every thing about this concealer but the creasing :( other than that it hides my dark circles and the coverage is great. It's the best one I have so far. Add setting power for the best results
Chelsea F.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my go to concealer. It works great with my oily to dry skin. It stays on through out my busy work day. This is a proud. That I always have on hand and a little goes a long way. I tend to buy at my local ulta or Walmart store.
Bai W.
Love how the tip helps to blend the product around my eyes. Product has okay coverage - to be fair, I have horrible dark circles. My go to concealer and perfect for on the go.
Mary F.
Very Disappointing! I heard so many good reviews of this but it didn't work as well as I heard.. it was a nice light concealer but didn't do anything for my dark circles..
Misato S.
This is a great concealer that doesn't cake up under your eyes. Easy application. The consistency is a little slippery though. And the packaging is not the best. Mine broke after a while so it became difficult to get out the product. (i wasn't being rough with it or anything)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?