BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1978)
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
This product was amazing. I used it for 3 years and it would cover my dark circles but even with 3 years of use I didn't see my dark circles getting lighter so I quit using it .
Abby H.
San Tan Valley
Review for: Brightener more...
Love how this applies to the skin and blend creating a broght skin tone! Super nice concealer! I really like the sponge on the end! Great concealer to have in your collection!
Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
Omg i absolutely love that concealer .
it lovers thé dark circle underneath m'y eyes very well .
Also i love the soft tip.
And its very easy to put on with out making a mess.
Cassandra N.
Edinburg , TX
Being a full time student and working leaves you with little to no sleep, this def helps lighten up my dark circles! Applying it is easy and no mess or extra brushes needed.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
This is one of the only drug store concealers that I enjoy. I wish it didn't go on with the sponge though because that's just gross. It is creamy and looks amazing on though.
Sylvia J.
Hanley Falls, MN
Just buy it!!! you will love it I promise!! it's a very great price and works like if it was professional eye concealer it's so easy to use with the tip and covers everything dark spots you need to be covered..I use the light pink tone since I like to highlight and contour alot.
Kristen L.
Springfield, MA
Three kids. Zero sleep. I swear by this stick. It's easy to apply, blends in without fuss and is impossible for my two year old to dump all over the floor. He's tried, though.
Maritza  R.
Huntington Park, CA
This is the perfect product you want to keep in your make up bag girls i highly recommend that you guys use it..I've been using it since it came out if really gets the job done i can asure you that.
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Brightener, Fair more...
I really like it but they don't make a shade light enough for it to be a real under eye concealer for me which is kind of dissappointing. But I did like it for spot concealing
Laureen B.
Braselton, GA
This product is awesome. However I wish they had a better color range and that it was a little bit creamier. However it is a great drugstore, moisturizing under eye concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?