BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Megan G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great lightweight concealer for dark circles. It covers nicely and never creases. Tap it on with the sponge applicator and blend with your fingers or a BeautyBlender.
Carla M.
Pretty much the best concealer I've ever used!!!!! It has great coverage and its so easy to blend out. Occasionally, I will just slap some concealer on and set it with face powder and I'm off.. Love it!!!
Deana S.
Matawan, NJ
I use it every single day and it works awesome!

ive tried almost every type of concealer and this is the only one i will use.

inexpensive & easy to find in any shade you need.
Emily H.
This concealer was a little cakey for me. I didn't really like it. The color was supposed to me by skin tone but it ended up not being the same. It reminded me of whipped cream.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I bought 5 of these trying to figure out which matches my skin tone and I still haven't found the one. I hate it. Its not even skin toned , its like a pink or white. It makes my face look so unnatural.
Yasmin P.
San Francisco, CA
I got this after all the hype about it being as good as high end conceal its or even better but personally it felt too oily on me and didn't cover my dark circles whatsoever.
A C.
I loved the coverage of this concealer. On me, it covered my under eye circles perfectly and didn't crease. I just wish we could get rid off the horrid sponge applicator. It steals so much of the product!
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
I think this product is okay. It doesn't really last when I put it on, even when I set it with powder, but I do like the way it goes on. The little sponge tip makes it so easy.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Omg, i saw a review on this and i had to have it. it went beyond my expectations. it really brightens up my face and covers dark circles! this is my favorite Maybelline product!
Kristen L.
Springfield, MA
Three kids. Zero sleep. I swear by this stick. It's easy to apply, blends in without fuss and is impossible for my two year old to dump all over the floor. He's tried, though.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?