BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Awesome product, it conceal and brighten where ever you like . And it doesn't make my under eye look dry like most concealers. Affordable drugstore product and I will repurchase.
Nina A.
I bought this concealer a couple months ago and have been using it ever since. It's one of my favorite concealers to use. If I set it with powder it doesn't crease at all, so for the price and availability, I'd say this is a very good product.
Allison A.
I've only been using this product for a few weeks. I notice a little bit of improvement for dark circles, but throughout the day wears off quickly I've noticed. Average product.
cara m.
I will defend this concealer to my grave. My most favorite one, it was also my first one ever. It works just as it says and covers various imperfections. Goes on easily. 10 stars.
Kelly K.
San Antonio, TX
This concealer is essential for a woman like myself. I use it not only to cover up the dark circles under my eyes but also as a concealer for other areas of need. The only problem with this concealer is it is kind of streaky and leaves lines. It usually doesn't stay on for long either.
Alyssa D.
It doesn't much coverup dark circles or anything like that for me but it does do a good job to highlight and contour ! I still love this producat and to me it smells like cake lol
Mariah C.
Stow, OH
Absolutely crazy about this concealer. I wish it was a little lighter since I'm very fair skinned but I still use it daily and can't imagine my daily make-up routine without it.
Maddisyn R.
palmetto FL
Again, maybelline is an amazing brand. This concealer is so light and nice feeling on the skin, it's a medium coverage and helps tackle any blemishes but mostly dark under eyes! I highly recommend this to anyone it is my go to at the moment!!
Rosemary W.
Kansas City, MO
This is the best drugstore concealer that I've tried. I have a lot of acne scarring on my cheeks and use this under a "full coverage" foundation. It blends well and matches my foundation color perfectly.
Alysha E.
Stockton, CA
The perfect amount of coverage with no cake looking makeup.. hides my dark circles so effortlessly and blends with my foundation flawlessly.. I would highly recommend!!you won't be disappointed
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?