BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Mariam K.
Review for: Honey more...
I always see Beaty gurus in youtube rave about this concealer but I didn't like it the coverage is not good it's too pinky toned there are better concealer at the drugstore that are even more affordable than this I would not recommend and the formula is kids of weird and it flashes back
Sade S.
I love this product. It really covers my dark circles and at the same time it highlights. It's a great product you got you get your hands on. It's so affordable which is a plus
Emma F.
Jacksonville, AL
My favorite drugstore concealer! I'm in love with the applicator! I use a beauty blender to finish off the blending. It's comes in multiple shades! The brightening is my favorite!
Alexys c.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this for years and i absolutely love it. I buy a shade lighter then my skin and use it to brighten up my dark circles. It gives a good flawless finish and full coverage.
Marcela C.
I used this product for about 2 years already and it is probably one of my favorite drug store products. I recommend this to anyone does not matter if you have oily or dry skin.
Caméra P.
Ontario, CA
I really love the consistency and coverage of this concealer. The little puff applicator helps it go on with any demarcation lines. It dries to a nice finish but set it just in case!!
sarah b.
butler, PA
I LOVE this concealer/brightener. It covers my dark circles without creasing and it stays put all day while giving my under eyes a beautiful glow and being lightweight. I would repurchase this a million times. I am very happy with this product. A+++
stefanie p.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Other more...
I loved this concealer. It's very full coverage for my dark circles. The only thing I don't like about this is, it is very hard to get off. I have to scrub and scrub to get it to come off.
Ashley R.
Palmetto, FL
LOVE this product. I have very dark circles around my eyes and I use this product over my thicker concealer under my eyes. I also use it as a highlighter around my face. One of my go-to’s in my makeup bag!
Solange G.
Anaheim, CA
I buy this when I am strapped on cash. It does the job but by the end of the day, it's all settled in my fine lines. Also the color for my skin is meant for pink undertones and I have yellow undertones.
Blah
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?