BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Carly J.
Love this concealer!! I have really dark circles, even after a full night of sleep. It lasts pretty long, and doesn't crease or look cakey. I love the sponge on it. It makes for a very easy application.
One of the best drug store concealers I've ever tried. Very easy application and long lasting. My only problem is that there isn't very much product and it seems to run out fast, but it's so cheap I don't mind!
Jordan H.
I really like this product. I think it covers very well, though does create some cakey-ness, but not that bad. I think it is very good for the price and the applicator is a great one
Twyla B.
I really liked this concealer it has great coverage. The only downside of this concealer is the packaging, its not very sanitary. I would be a 5 out of 5 if it had different packaging.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this concealer. I am a student AND a mom so I barely get any sleep. I always have dark circles and I thought I would try this product out. It is so easy to apply and blends well
Kimberly C.
Just bought this! Its coverage is AMAZING! Better than any concealer I have ever used. Only it does run out rather quickly for my liking.. The twisty top makes it easy to use and the sponge is a great applicator!
Jessica D.
Great concealer, one of the bet in the drug store, however if you have a problem with really bad dark circles this is not for you it won't minimized the it will just make them shine 😜
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This concealer is very raved about because it concealed and hides your under eye ! I feel that you have to set t with a powder because it does crease but it does wear a pretty long time !
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I didn't see a drastic reduction in the dark circles under my eyes, and when applied with the sponge it comes out a bit too cakey. I now use a q-tip to dab it and it works much better.
Danielle U.
Little Rock, AR
This product does help to remove some but does not completely eliminate dark circles. For it's price it's a good choice but I've used products that have been more helpful previously.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?