BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Savannah Z.
Apopka, FL
This is something that my mom has been using for years. So when I started using makeup i got this also. I had no idea how great it was till I started watching youtube videos and then I realized that my mom knew what she was doing for a long time.
Kara S.
Salem, OR
This is my everyday concealer. i love this stuff. its so light weight and feels so creamy but yet it conceals so well. this is definitely one to recommend to people and a must have
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
I don't use this to rewind my age so I can't ates to how well it works for that nut it definitely helps get rid of my dark circles and blemishes I don't want to be seen. I love it.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
I was not a fan of this product. I got the brightening color and it made me look like a ghost with my fair complexion. It also would not stay put so it rubbed off and became patchy
October P.
Los Banos, CA
This is a great product. I use this when I go for a easy natural glow look. I always have bags under my eyes due to no sleep with my 6 month old son. This really helps cover it up.
Meahlyn D.
East Elmhurst, NY
This product has wonderful pigmentation. I love the applicator wand for the gentle eye areas. The color stays on all day and I barely have any trouble with creasing. Mind you, I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin. This is definitely worth a try.
Danielle E.
Ballwin, MO
Holy crap, I LOVE this stuff so much. The mac pro longwear used to be my favorite concealer, but then I found this! It covers my horrible dark circles so well and is great to use under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, and all the other places you would highlight. Great for dewy looks!
Margarita S.
I Love This Concealer, It Was Hard For Me To Find A Good Drug Store Concealer & After Watching Multiple YouTube Beauty Gurus Rave About This, I Decided To Buy It & I Really Like It!
Taylor C.
Holy cow this stuff is amazing! I have it in two shades, one for my skin tone and one for brightening. I use the regular one for under my eyes and blemishes, but then I buy the brightener color and highlight my face!
Jessica B.
Springfield, VA
This is, hands down, my favorite makeup product. I use this under my eyes every day and I swear it makes a huge difference. I have very dark circles and this is the only product that has ever actually worked. I hope they never stop making it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?