BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kayla B.
I am not going to lie at first I was a little shaky with this product because I was concerned on how well it would stay on and blend. I think this concealer works out great it's full coverage and I have re-purchased it so many times I just love it.
Julia B.
Atlanta
My go to everyday concealer! I have had awful dark circles since I was little and this does an amazing no oF covering them. It is blends out seamlessly, doesn't crease, and lasts all day if I set it with powder.
Diana T.
Chicago
dont get the hype!! this does nothing to cover my under eyes - and although they are dark it isnt impossible, tarte shape tape is able to cover it up! also this creases sooo bad on me
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I have really awful dark circles under my eyes, this worked okay.. it creases, but covers dark circles for the most part, though honestly I wouldn't bother, doesn't stay on very long.
Kristie G.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This stuff is great my mom has more mature skin and dark circles and she uses this and it does exactly what it claims it conceals and doesn't leave it looking wrinkly or cakey beautiful product for any skin type
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
I love this product. It hides dark circles and also can be used as a highlight. I love the smooth texture and the natural look it provides. It can be set with powder for all day wear.
Jessica R.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Purchased this once at Walmart. It's just okay, doesn't work that great for me. Doesn't seem buildable. It is easy to apply has a good applicator. Best for undereye. I wouldn't recommend.
Katelyn B.
Methuen, MA
I use this product every day to cover up the dark circles under my eyes. It covers them perfectly except after a while you can see cracks through the area where you applied it. It dries up and fades away easily.
Veronica P.
Great concealer! Smooth and creamy. Only downside to this product is that it has to the tendency to crease in places it shouldn't if not blended in fast enough.

Great, cheap concealer!
Grace M.
Woodbury, CT
I love this concealer for many different reasons! If you purchase this in different shades it can be used for multiple different purposes such as contouring, highlighting and concealing! Affordable and in every drugstore!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?