BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is my favorite drug store makeup item ever. I use Tate shape tape right under my eyes to make sure it doesn’t crease then add a little of this to lighten it up and it is flawless all day long. It gives me the perfect highlighter look under my eyes which is amazing.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I have been using Maybeline Age Rewind Concealer and I absolutely love it it covers my dark circles and balance my uneven skin, super easy to apply love the sponge and the way you twist it to get product. Highly recommend it GREAT CONCEALER
Annalee G.
I love this product! I use it to highlight my skin in light medium or medium. It’s so easy to blend and I like the applicator. It doesn’t cake up and it really has a nice coverage. I highly recommend this product, and I will definitely be buying again. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Emily B.
I bought this product because I heard great things about it. However, when I actually tried it, it was way too yellow for my skin tone. It is very easy to blend and I continue to use it to cover up acne but it makes no difference under my eyes. It's very full coverage. It is very long lasting and I would recommend this to my friends.
Ashly S.
NE TACOMA , WA
Review for: Brightener more...
I like this product and yes it a great concealer. It doesn’t even cost that much trust me and give it a shot you will be happy with the results. It gets rid of the blemish and I would highly recommend this.
lexi p.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have super dark under-eyes and this just highlights and conceals all of the darkness. this is my go to product for concealing. I have tried everything. has a pink undertone but it works well with my skin.
Marian A.
This concealer is definitely worth the hype. It blends effortlessly under the eye and it doesn’t spread. You can layer it to get maximum coverage. The price point is great and it can be purchased at any local drugstore, Walmart or Target.
Kelly C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I used to love this concealer. But, then, I started to find out what was happening to my face! It used to be perfect for everyday use and I loved it, but recently it has started to really break up on me. I attached a photo of what this does to my foundation. :(
Lorabell M.
providence
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product. Have been using it for about 2 years. I have very dark circles and this works great. Has great coverage and it’s buildable. Long lasting. Very affordable. Will definitely continue to buy.
Allie C.
Review for: Fair more...
I fell in love the moment I tried this. I love it and I use it everyday to conceal my dark undereyes and it does the job. Try it, you might end up loving it as much as I️ do. I️ don't mind the sponge applicator! I feel like you get a great amount of product. There is a poor variety of color but hopefully maybelline works on that in the future.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?