BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Lauren H.
Preston , ID
Review for: Medium, Brightener, Fair more...
This is by far my favorite product to brighten under my eyes. I think it compares to many high end brands. It is a great deal for the product. I would recommend this 100% to all my friends.
Tylynn W.
Knightstown, IN
This product was kind of a miss for me. The color payoff wasn't all that great (I got the color to match my skin tone) and I don't feel like it covered anything at all. I had heard great things about this and was so excited to try this, but I have to say that in my case it did not live up to the hype.
Kate S.
Maumee, OH
Nice and light! Won't make your skin oily and greasy. Doesn't clog my pores and feels great! Easy to blend, I recommend something else for covering under eye blemishes. Would recommend!
Melissa G.
Alpharetta, GA
I am so happy I decided to purchase this item. I am so happy with the coverage. It makes my face look flawless. It is great for the bags under my eyes and for covering the dark spots too.
Carmen G.
Fresno, CA
It's Amazing. Great Coverage, doesn't feel to cakey, inexpensive, blends like a charm, and not to mention that they have a great variety of different colors to match your concealer needs.
Katie B.
Rexburg, ID
I have used other under eye concealers as well as other maybeline products. This product by far is my favorite! Very simple to use and also super easy to apply. Just a twist and dab. No need for an sponge, it comes with!
Kariana S.
Brooklyn
I use this everyday under my eyes. It's great for the most part, I just can't seem to always get the correct amount out. I'm either dabbing for days or I get a huge amount after one application. But it does the trick.
Kristinn E.
This didn't work for me, I'm over 40 and it tends to look "cakey" and dry under my eyes and I don't even have necessarily dry under eyes, so if you are a "mature" lady I'd pass on this one.
Erin M.
Broomfield, CO
I LOVE this product..... Not only does it cover up my dark circles, but it made my eyes look less poofy. It's great for covering blemishes and blends in perfectly. Go get yours today!!!
Guadalupe B.
This concealer I feel compares to the tarte shape tape consider because it literally masks all imperfections underneath the eyes and it's so easy to blend and a little goes a very long way
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?