BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
I found this at Wal Mart, and the price was amazing for such an awesome product! It covers all of my problem areas, and it fights wrinkles while it's at it! I would recommend this to anyone!
Pauline P.
This product can be applied easily with the applicator. It glides on smoothly. Creamy consistency. Not too thick. Covers well. Highlights under eyes. I do not have significant fine lines, so I can't say much about creasing.
Quynh N.
This product is amazing. Its easy to use, super easy to blend, great coverage so what more can you ask for. The packaging is also very useful since you're not digging product out or trying to pump the last bits of it out.
Christine T.
San marcos, TX
Now that I'm getting older and the years are starting to show, I have a few "hide your age" tools in my makeup kit. This is one of my favorites! I use it every morning when I get ready for the day. It's really helps hide the horrible circles I get under my eyes.
Veronica D.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this soooo much! Seriously is the bbest concealer ever! It has great coverage and is weightless. I really reccomend for people to try this is a drugstore makeup and it is so worth it
Hannah J.
Charleston, WV
I went and purchased this product on my own hoping it would do something for my under eye bags. It was TERRIBLE. It would leak all over the place and the sponge gets dirty soooo easily. The only pro is the formula is nice.
Dennisse A.
Cicero , IL
LOVE THIS!! One of the best drugstores concealers you can own. Super bendable and has a full coverage when it comes to hiding your under bags. Definitely would recommend
karla c.
Channelview, TX
This concealer is a really great option for a lower price! It conceals really well and offers a good variety of tones to match your needs. It highlights really good and hides most blemishes.
Alexis W.
Absolute favorite concealer. To be fair, I haven't branched out too far in the concealer world. I've tried other drugstore but no highend. I still really enjoy it and it really gets the job done.
Ren R.
Review for: Fair more...
I just love this concealer!! All other concealer products are so cakey and crease like crazy! This one is so light weight and blends effortlessly! I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?