BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Kathleen V.
Sacramento , CA
My new favorite concealer. It stays on all day and leaves my skin flawless. It really covers up my redness. It also has a nice consistency. It's at a pretty cheap price which is even better.
Maria G.
I love this product, it is really great and it does its job. I love the sponge thing it has which makes it easier for application, I love how it looks on my face and it does help for coverage. I really recommend this product.
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
I found this at Wal Mart, and the price was amazing for such an awesome product! It covers all of my problem areas, and it fights wrinkles while it's at it! I would recommend this to anyone!
Kelsey L.
bossier city, LA
Holy grail of concealers!! I don't have really dark circles under my eyes, but this deffenitly hides the ones that are thEre. Also it makes you look more awake and highlights under the eyes.
Jessica A.
Jamul, California
Review for: Fair more...
Been wanting to purchase this for a while but was skeptical, I really like it though. It blends nicely. The only problem I had with it was creasing but it's an easy fix just a little powder.
Ren R.
Review for: Fair more...
I just love this concealer!! All other concealer products are so cakey and crease like crazy! This one is so light weight and blends effortlessly! I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Alyssa M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I have always loved this, although I don't love the sponge applicator. It gets gross easily and dry. I feel like it's a good concealer but not amazing. I do recommend it if you don't have dark spots
Ashley P.
Hialeah, FL
Awesome coverage leaves skin soft and doesn't crease. Great price and awesome for under eye bags! Perfect shade and very long lasting. I would recommend to my friends
Greisy L.
Me gustó mucho este corrector por su cobertura ligera y la vez aporta iluminación al rostro. Esta vez compre el tono light/pale ya que el tono que compre anteriormente no tenia subtono amarillo. Lo recomiendo como unos de los correctores favoritos de farmacia.
Taisha B.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
I actually like the sponge applicator but you need to be careful when twisting because you can end up with WAY too much product. I have this in "Brightener" and I use it for just that, brightening under and around my eyes.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?