BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Kelley L.
I thought this would work better than I expected. It's still a decent product. Does well for light dark circles and covering some blemishes. On my lids, my eyes water so I've stopped using there. It does a good job of blending out redness on the nose and chin.
Kassidy S.
Leesville, LA
The concealer is great you know how to use it but it's my first time using it so I know what to do so I switch to a different one after watching a few people use on the different concealer so I just switched concealers
Hannah W.
Ward, AR
This stuff is amazing!!! It took some time to actually find its magic power but once I did I have never changed! I love the illuminate/brighten color works great as a concealer and brightener!
Lindsey B.
Excellent coverage! I use it under my eyes and it blend in really well. I do have to set it with powder to make it last all day. But it is definitely my go-to product for under eye concealer.
Yelena L.
A staple for my everyday makeup bag. It really does help cover up any dark circles I have. It just blends so well and really seeps in and blends with the color of your skin. Not heavy either. A great A!
Terrie J.
Olympia, WA
This is by far my favorite concealer product. It gives my under-eye area a veer smooth finish and reduces the appearance of fine lines! I will always try to keep this in my concealer arsenal!
Meghan R.
Freehold, NJ
I love this product because of how buildable it is. It's not a cakey product and you can get pretty decent coverage from it. It's not full coverage, but for everyday makeup, this is my staple.
alivia w.
Grand Rapids, MI
Decent enough product. Good pigmentation, but a little over priced for the amount of product you get out of the packaging. Did not see a lot of results with the whole dark spot correcting ad.
Sasha T.
totowa,nj
Age rewind is my go to concealer! It's great & the coverage is amazing! I love the packaging and I love the applicator. It's very easy to blend. I love to use it to highlight my face as well.
Rachel T.
As a sufferer of chronic dark circles, this product has been a life saver for me! Normally I'd have to use a couple different under eye products to get the right coverage but with this I only need the one. It can crease a bit but using setting powder helps that.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?