BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Maureen M.
I heard about this product on YouTube. I had to try it for myself. Since then I haven't used anything else. I've really been enjoying the coverage this product gives me and it's so easy to apply!
Yahaira R.
I rate this concealer a 3.5 mostly because it was so hyped and I wanted to LOVE this product but it does not cover my undereyes whatsoever:/ I personally like the morphe concealers better but it's a great formula and doesn't feel heavy under the eyes
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
This is one of my everyday go to, even if Idon't have really dark circles lol. It is such a great product. It easily applies blends nicely Amd does its job. It is a def in your beauty regimen.
Brittany W.
Peyton, CO
I was a bit skeptical about buying this product. but I don't go a day without using it. it helps cover up my dark circles. I'm a mother of a 3 month old and this stuff works miracles for sure lol
Heidi C.
I definitely got a color that was much too light for my skin, but it still makes a difference! it just looks a bit unnatural so I have to put a bit of my foundation over it for natural color.
Makayla C.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this product. Is very easy to apply by the brush it comes with. It gets kind of nasty looking but it still works wonders. I also used it maybe 4 times a week and it didn't last that long. But worth it.
Jacquelyn Z.
This stuff is literally wonderful! It hides all darkness, I use it exclusively under my eyes for dark circles. The applicator is great, but it is hard to get stuff out at the bottom of the tube.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
I love this stuff so much! I've gone through several since TiffanyD on YouTube recommended it. This beats the high end brands for me...and I LOVE this entire line of Age Rewind products. This is a holy grail product for me!
Kim A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have never really noticed a result with it lightening up my dark circles but it gives me amazing coverage and is still 100% one of my favorite drug store concealers. Maybelline never fails me!
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
This is my favorite concealer. Its so easy and convenient. The only issue I have is when I am covering up a blemish I usually dab the sponge on my finger to get the product out because I don't want the sponge to carry bacteria.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?