BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Ashley  D.
I use this in the 'highlighter' for just that- highlighting. Not too big of a fan. Creases horribly under my eyes and haven't really noticed much of a difference in my skin. Price isn't bad.
Maureen M.
I heard about this product on YouTube. I had to try it for myself. Since then I haven't used anything else. I've really been enjoying the coverage this product gives me and it's so easy to apply!
Eve L.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product. I just emptied out my first bottle! It covers all my under eye blemishes. Though for my oily combo skin it does tend to slip off. However I still love this product! Huge fan
Makayla C.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this product. Is very easy to apply by the brush it comes with. It gets kind of nasty looking but it still works wonders. I also used it maybe 4 times a week and it didn't last that long. But worth it.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I use this as a concealer sometimes. The sponge applicator is nice. I just wish it had more coverage as I have a little bit of bags under my eyes. ( which is normal I guess when you have 5 kids lol)
Brittany W.
Peyton, CO
I was a bit skeptical about buying this product. but I don't go a day without using it. it helps cover up my dark circles. I'm a mother of a 3 month old and this stuff works miracles for sure lol
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I love how easy it is to apply!!! It does not crease and stays on all day!!! I highly recommend this product for your cover up needs!! Great product for a great price!!!
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
This is one of my everyday go to, even if Idon't have really dark circles lol. It is such a great product. It easily applies blends nicely Amd does its job. It is a def in your beauty regimen.
Brandi P.
This is alright... however if you do not moisturize or have good looking skin it will not set right. It will crease and settle in your lines. Make sure to take good care of your skin before applying.
Jennifer  S.
I'm actually a really big fan of this product. The pink undertones make it perfect for covering up the blue toned dark circles under my eyes. Definitely one of the best drug store concealers.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?