BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Regina B.
Fontana
This is one of my go to products when it comes to conclears. It does its job for the price. I got this at my local walmart but i’ve seen it at other stores. overall amazing product.
Maya O.
fullerton
Review for: Brightener more...
I remember when this item first came out and everyone was raving about it. It’s definitely a good concealer and for the budget friendly price you can’t really complain. It’s smooth and doesn’t crease. My only issue is the sponge actually. I don’t think it’s very hygiene so I usually remove the sponge and just use a brush that I can clean.
Shanda H.
Review for: Fair more...
Unfortunately, I can’t use this stuff. Some ingredient in this made my eyes puffy and red. I loved the packaging and coverage, but it really messed up the skin around the eyes for several days. I finally pinpointed it to this and stopped using it and immediately had some relief. I wish I could use it! I loved how it looked under the eyes!
sam b.
I know this is a popular product but wow did I hate it. It felt gross and clay-like under my eyes. It creased like crazy and you couldn't fix it with powder. I did finish the whole thing but only because I didn't want to waste the money. I think a lot of product is wasted on the applicator and it gets pretty junky after a while. I would not recommend.
Rachel H.
Williamstown, Ky
Review for: Ivory more...
I love love love this concealer! It stays all day on my super oil skin! To be honest I actually like the applicator and it's super fun to use! It easily rivals IT cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye and is much cheaper. The only downside is that the lightest shade is a little bit too dark for my super fair skin. I would totally buy again and I hope they come out with lighter shades for us pale girls!
g a.
Marshall
Review for: Ivory, Sand more...
When I used this product, it worked. I liked the applicator idk if it’s just me, but it felt nice on the skin. I thought that it also blended out nicely with the foundation I wore.
Jasmine C.
Vista, CA
Honestly, this is my favorite concealer ever! I’ve only tried 3 different ones, but this one is my go to! I love how it’s a sponge & the way it feels when you’re putting it in your face feels so good! Blending it out is so easy, sets great on the skin with proper primping on the face before using any foundation. Sets so good (:
Isabella N.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this concealer! it provides the perfect amount of coverage...not too much, but definitely not too little either. It also is very cooling under the eyes like it claims to be.
Caitlin R.
Mount Pleasant Mills
This a classic favorite of many people and I agree. The coverage is nice, it applies nicely, and affordable as well. The only problem I have is the shade range... they need to make more shade ranges!
Sassha C.
This is definitely a must have product if you have dark circles under your eyes and are looking for a way to brighten them up. It was an essential in my makeup bag for the longest time and I really need to pick up some more because well I’m a mom with a 10 month old who likes to still wake up at night. Do y u really need a better reason?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?