BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Sowmya J.
This is a great product because it's easy to carry around. I would say it could do better in terms of shading and highlighting, but overall good for efficiency and basic coverup on no makeup days.
maryse w.
One of my top drugstore concealers! It is great for concealing and also for highlighting the under eye area. It is super blend-able ( I use my fingers) , I use the color light and it works for both , concealing and highlighting.
Angie D.
Arlington, TX
I've been using this concealer for a long time. It's very smooth and gives great coverage. I go a shade lighter to make my eyes look a little brighter. Lasts for hours and no creasing or problems!
christelle L.
Willingboro, NJ
I tried this concealer and honestly when you put it on you look so wide awake, especially if you want to try a natural facial makeup! I wear it to school ALL the time and no one really knows, shh.
Laura F.
Duluth, MN
Great highlighting under eye concealer. Smooth formula, good applicator (fuzzy spongeball) even though it can be a little weird to get used to. Overall a concealer that I'll continue to repurchase!
Rose J.
Columbus, GA
I think this is a fairly good drugstore concealer. Since it is drugstore...first I have used that isn't high end. Does not settle into lines. I use it for my under eyes and highlighting purposes.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I love this concealer. it gets rid of unwanted eye bags and highlights the undertones of your eyes to make you look bright eyed and awake! love it has such a flawless after look and amazing coverage
brianna v.
Glen Head, NY
This product is very light weight and actually does conceal your dark circles. However, even when I set it with powder, I still find that it wears off during the day so it is not long lasting which is a bummer.
Jahmirca I.
This product is an awesome concealer and great for dark circles. It has a nice applicator sponge that comes with it, however, if you plan on using this concealer on blemishes I advise you to put some on your finger and apply it that way. You wont get any bacteria from the blemish on the sponge. A product worth trying!
Jessica P.
Perris, CA
This concealer is the best drugstore concealer i have tried. But also highlights the under area as well. I thing the best out come of this product will be if you use your fingers. Great concealer. :)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?