BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Devani G.
Amazing drug store concealer. I use this product every day and it's amazing. It has good coverage and it does not crease during the day. Also it's at a great price. I would definitely re purchase it.
Ynna P.
This is the best concealer I have found. It works great for both dark circles, eyelid primer, and for blemish cover ups! I am not opposed to paying more for a great product, but even of expensive concealers I still prefer this one!
Emily T.
Pinehurst, TX
They best drug store concealer out there! It glides on so smoothly, covers up all your problem areas & lasts all day. I'm obsessed with it. It won't crease at all. They also have a lot of colors.
haneen a.
Lexington, KY
I didnt like this product that much. I think this product is overrated and over loved. I dont like how its a sponge and i got the color lighter than my skin to highlight and i hated it. It creased to much and didnt cover anything
Suneet S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this product. Recently purchased it but it has helped with smoothing out my complexion more naturally. It's as amazing as Tarte shape tape. That's my opinion. Yes I would purchase Again!
Heather C.
Baltimore , MD
OMG this is my HG in Concealer. I love this stuff, it hides my under eye circles and it is nice to use as spot treatment over my face as well. I also use this as a light foundation application as well.
Paola P.
LOVE this concealer. It's my go to drug store!!! It covers up dark spots and redness and pimples too. Such a good product for such a good price depending on what store you get it from, but honestly so worth it :)
Rachell B.
Ny
Review for: Fair more...
It Really does work not lying. It makes you look younger. It’s Easy to apply and blend. It’s long lasting. Very. Stays on the whole day. comparison very well to alternative. Yes Its very recomendable.
Raimi L.
6508 shaftsbury dr knoxville tn
It did an ok job but wasn’t thick enough or more full coverage for what I needed. It blended well but didn’t like the sponge applicator. It wasn’t needed to apply product. Unsure if I would recommend.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I love this concealer. it gets rid of unwanted eye bags and highlights the undertones of your eyes to make you look bright eyed and awake! love it has such a flawless after look and amazing coverage
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?