BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Veronica R.
Las Cruces, NM
This concealer saves the day no matter how bad your day is going and covers up whatever your heart desires such as the obvious (your under eye and blemishes) and it blends wonderfully! I would definitely recommend this product as I would to any of my family/friends.
Yojana H.
I love this concealer so much! This was the first concealer i've used that i didn't hate! it's very full coverage and it's nice with my dry skin type! I've repurchased this amazing concealer so many times! It's so affordable!
Lacy E.
Mesquite, TX
I tried this thinking it would be smooth and have good coverage but found the spongy tip to be streaky and messy. Not to mention I never really thought the applicator was cleaned after i used it. yuck!
Jennifer G.
League City, TX
Love love love this product! It definitely brightens up my under eye circles! It works amazing for me and I find that I always come back to it even after trying high end products. It's a must for me!
May T.
Hartford , MI
My favorite concealer! This is a good drug store product. Plus it's inexpensive. The coverage is amazing and love the packaging with sponge tip. Also very good to highlight the face with. Good job Maybelline
Lexi H.
Minot, ND
This stuff covers well and is super easy to blend out. It feels smooth on the skin and is awesomely cool in the summer if you store it in the fridge. It stays well, but will rub off if you rub your eyes. It is the best concealer I have tried, but it still creases under my eyes.
Destiny L.
If you are looking for an easy blendable, cheap concealer, this is the best thing yet for people on a budget. Covers so good. Need to take the ball off the tip tho to keep from wasting so much product.
Katie S.
New Richmond, WI
This product is definitely a "must" in my makeup bag. I have pretty fair skin and dark veins that run under my eyes. Awesome. This does a GREAT job of covering them up and making my skin tone look a lot more even. It's easy to use and lasts a long time. I'd highly recommend it!
Sierra K.
Arlington, TX
I'm a big fan of concealing my dark bags, but I found this concealer to be quite disappointing. It was extremely flaky and gathered in small clumps under my eye, even with primer and powder. I stick to my original stick concealer now.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
I love this for my under eye circles. It covers the blueish tint and it really makes me look awake and refreshed. It is also nice as a highlighter. I would have given it an 'A' but you really don't get a lot of product for the price.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?