BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Audrey H.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Omg!!!!!!!! Amazing everyone needs this product. Covers under eye darkness in a flash. I would recommend blending this out with a beauty blender or sponge. A little goes a long way so be careful! It works great for blemishes also.
Haley G.
I use the product everyday! I use it to cover dark spots and to highlight my face. It has great coverage. I love how affordable it is so I am never worried about buying it. It makes me feel great!
Isabella B.
Review for: Light, Brightener, Fair more...
My favorite concealer I’ve ever used!I would have gave it a five but its not really long lasting but I will continue using it. Its a decent price a bit expensive to some people. But its worth it to me!
Ana P.
Best concealer ever!! Great coverage, durability, doesn't crease and doesn't dry out the under eye area cuz it's made specifically for be used in that area. I would purchase it over and over again!
Merideth G.
Austin, TX
This is a wonderful concealer once you get past the little sponge applicator being a little different to work with. The product will hide any dark circles you have and will to crease under your eyes
Mari G.
I have several of these. I have the illuminator and the one in light. I use them together and love the look I get from them. the applicator is great and goes on smoothly.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
I just bought this concealer but let me tell you it works! I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes and this covers them completely. I am in the shade light.
Melissa H.
I use this for the bags under my eyes and it brightens and covers them up really well. I love the tube and how easy it is to apply this onto your face with no mess. The coverage is also really good!
Kaitlyn W.
Atkins, AR
I have bad dark circles underneath my eyes and this product conceals them better than any other product I've tried. I can't leave the house without using this product. I will continue purchasing it!
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Love this item. Have used it many times and it works out great. Good coverage, but not too much to make it look bad. I use it under my eyes and to lighten around my nose (if I feel like it that day)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?