BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1983)
Aleathea A.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer, but it settles so badly into the fine lines under my eyes. I use it to set my under eye area and I will have to find a different one because it just isn't working for what I need it for.
Jennifer L.
Frankfort, IN
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I mean like probably will never buy another. It's affordable, covers amazing and lasts my entire work day. I don't know so much about erasing dark circles but it sure hides the hell out of them! A+
Merideth G.
Austin, TX
This is a wonderful concealer once you get past the little sponge applicator being a little different to work with. The product will hide any dark circles you have and will to crease under your eyes
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
I purchased this product as a concealer to use under and over top of my foundation. The formula is extremely thin to conceal anything and a waste of money for me. This line is not for darker skin.
It really doesn't cover up my dark circles.... I find it hard to blend with the beauty blender and the shade didn't really go with my skin tone. I prefer the it cosmetics product over this just because it worked for me better.
Juliette M.
Weston, FL
This is the first of a few concealers I have tried and this one conceals very well without being heavy. My only con is after a few applications, under my eyes were irritated from the brush texture
Jessy M.
HAMILTON, OH
I really like using this! It covers really well and goes on pretty smooth. sometimes I have to blend with a brush or my fingers but it always turns out well. really good coverage and stays I place!
Sherry T.
Hixson, TN
I heard about this product on a YouTube video. I LOVE it!! I'm almost finished with my first tube. It really does brighten and help with the puffiness under my eyes. Definitely worth trying.
Yuliana L.
West Sacramento
Review for: Light more...
Love this!! It's not expensive and it brightens my under eye. Full coverage no but it is like median to full coverage so I'm not complaining. But it's amazing
Liz S.
Hayward, CA
I love this product it is amazing and easy to use. I primarily use it for hiding dark spots under my eyes cause I have a few :( but this product really works well at hiding them even if I didn't sleep well.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?