BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Shelby D.
Fort Worth, TX
Just purchased this concealer the other day FINALLY and it worked really well.. No creasing and super blendable while still having great coverage. Very pleased with product.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
Works so well! I have fair skin (sensitive) and use it primarily for under eye circles. It goes on smooth, blends well and doesn't cake or crease. Works well on blemishes too.
Rachel C.
Novato, CA
I am Caucasian, quite fair skinned. Due to severe migraines, I have EXTREME dark circles. I feel like this product isn't bad, but for those looking for maximum coverage, it still isn't pigmented enough. Another issue is any under eye flaws are emphasized with this product (any lines, bags, bumps, or roughness under the eye).
Amber M.
Magnolia, NJ
Review for: Brightener more...
This is another one of my go to under eye concealers! It covers and brightens my under eye area perfectly. It lasts a long time and it's super affordable! I have repurchased this one and will do again.
Lacy E.
Mesquite, TX
I tried this thinking it would be smooth and have good coverage but found the spongy tip to be streaky and messy. Not to mention I never really thought the applicator was cleaned after i used it. yuck!
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not quite sure this worked that much on treating my dark spots but it was a pretty good coverage. The only downfall was that I always felt like it was melting off of my face and moving around.
Brenda G.
Review for: Brightener more...
I like using this on my under eye dark circles. It blends very well and it applies beautifully with a beauty sponge. I sometimes use it when I highlight/contour. It makes me look refreshed and rested.
Ashley B.
Vineland, NJ
This is my GO-TO dark circle concealer! It works beautifully! The coverage is fantastic and it blends perfectly. I have been trying different products for the under eye area and this is by far my favorite. I will be buying this again!
Katie S.
New Richmond, WI
This product is definitely a "must" in my makeup bag. I have pretty fair skin and dark veins that run under my eyes. Awesome. This does a GREAT job of covering them up and making my skin tone look a lot more even. It's easy to use and lasts a long time. I'd highly recommend it!
Paige k.
Nashville , TN
I have very fair skin and dark circles so I need a more yellow toned light concealer which they do not offer in their line.. I went for the lightest option "Light" and I can say it did have good coverage but it just did not match and looked very caky under my eyes very quickly.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?